Indulge yourself in an a unique visitor experience with our pure and delicious Grenadian organic chocolate.
Get in the Mood for Chocolate August 18th
Visit 2 plantations and learn about Organic Cocoa and different types of Cocoa available in Grenada. Enjoy a savoury farmer’s lunch at the plantation.
Opening of Cocoa-Chocolate Art exhibition at Art and Soul Gallery.
Chocolate Indulgence! August 19th
- Enjoy a relaxing yoga class sipping Cocoa tea, followed by a special local breakfast including a variety of chocolate treats.
- Hands on workshop to learn and discover the healthy benefits of chocolate.
- Mini Spa-Chocolate Products Bazaar
- Treat yourself to Chocolate Spa treatments specials
- Chocolate Champagne Sunset Cruise
Chocolate Workshops August 20th
- Bean to bar chocolate tours with Cocoa Dancing Demonstration to the Sounds of Local Drummers
- Grenadian Style Buffet Lunch featuring chocolate dishes
- Bon Bon making workshop
- Chocolate and Cocoa arts and craft exhibition
- Local rum & chocolate tasting followed by viewing of a chocolate documentary.
Chocolate, Rum and other Treats! August 21st
- “Cooking with Chocolate” – cooking class with Esther & Omega
- Lunch featuring dishes from cooking class
- Chocolate pastry, ice cream and sweets competition featuring local crafters creations followed by viewing of “Like Water for Chocolate” movie
Lets get Cooking! August 22nd
- “Chocolate Cook-up” with local chefs featuring meals using chocolate. Guests will be invited to judge food by buying tickets for tasting.
- Bartender cocktail competition
Chocolate Glamour Day August 23rd
- History of Chocolate Session
- Arts & Crafts Bazaar with vendors from around the island.
- Cocoa Inspired Fashion show with local batiks and jewellery
- 3 Course Chocolate Dinner & Charity Auction
Visit the Estate and Meet the Cocoa Farmers August 24th
- Farmers market
- Grenadian lunch with live entertainment
- Kids and adults games and activities
- Visit to Organic Goat Dairy Farm
Learn about the old fashion and ethical way to grow organic cocoa.
Thrill your taste buds on a journey of authentic chocolate discovery by learning chocolate tempering, moulding and truffle making.